I’m going home.
[new text message/ 3:16 am]
I just drove 16 hours. I need to see you.
[new text message/ 2:09 am]
I’m drunk and I know I told you I didn’t want this anymore. But I want it. I want you. I’m sorry.
[new text message/ 12:13 pm]
Maybe if I could kiss you one more time everything would be alright.
[new text message/ 8:07 am]
Fuck. I shouldn’t have let you go.
[new text message/ 4:02 am]
Are you up? I miss you.
[new text message/ 4:05 am]
[new text message/ 5:16 pm]
I saw something that reminded me of you and my throat caught fire.
[new text message/ 12:22 am]
I wish you were here.
[new text message/ 3:17 am]
I need you. Please call me back.
9 texts I wish you’d send me even though I know I’ll probably never hear from you again (via extrasad)
What I’ve Learned:
1. A girl can lose feelings for you over night.
2. A kiss can be just that, a kiss. Completely meaningless.
3. Love can be one sided but I still wonder if that is love at all
4. Never beg for someone to stay or to love you. You shouldn’t have to beg for someone to be a part of your life or to love you. You deserve better than that.
5. Stop breaking your ribs to make space for those who do not belong there.
6. Learning to breathe again is harder than the doctors said it would be.
7. I don’t know what hurts more at night; being alone or being in love.
8. Laying with someone in bed at night is temporary. It won’t get rid of the lonely. You will still wake up and leave in the morning with a heavy heart and no hand to hold.
9. Sometimes the sky rains gasoline instead of water and you have to be strong enough and ignore the urge to set yourself on fire.
10. I will be okay someday. Bad things happen for no reason sometimes and things end but that shouldn’t mean you should come to an end too. The ocean will always have waves; I just have to learn to swim through them for a bit longer.
11. The stretch marks I left on my mother from birth will not be another suicide letter I never finished.
Oliver Nolau (via linunea)
get out of m’swamp
I don’t want to look back in five years time and think, ‘We could have been magnificent, but I was afraid.’ In 5 years I want to tell of how fear tried to cheat me out of the best thing in life, and I didn’t let it.